October 10, 2012

MY TRIAL HAS BEEN POSTPONED

My trial 15th and 16th of October has been postponed.


På norsk her:

http://louisgay72.blogspot.no/2012/10/rettsaken-min-er-utsatt.html

 
Yesterday it was clear that the trial against me next week, will be postponed. New date is yet unknown.
 
 
See the indicment here:
 
http://louisgay72.blogspot.no/2012/03/indictment-decision-by-state-attorney.html

The complainant and the prosecution's main witness has previously withdrawn the prosecution request and wished for the case to be closed. This is not possible with the the penal code that is used in this case and the indictment against me have been maintained.

The complainant has decided to leave the country for a longer period of time waiting for the trial negotiations to finish in court.

Both the defense counsel, the prosecutor and the court agreed that the case can not be processed without the comlainant present, in person, for his immediate explanation is necessary for a proper clarification of the case.

There is now a medical report from a court-appointed independent expert. It is again confirmed that the comlainant's infection did not originate from me. After specific questions from my defender it is otherwise determined by the expert that I, in practice, could not have exposed an already HIV-infected person for risk of infection, - so even within the strict legal framework of applicable Norwegian laws, my defender is now looking for my "crime ".

No comments:

Post a Comment